Spicy Devils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow-kilrogg guild forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loviather's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loviather

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Loviather's application Empty
PostSubject: Loviather''s application   Loviather's application EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

1) Loviather

2) my main specc is retibution, and my dualspecc is holy. I can off heal in naxx 25 if needed but i prefer to dps.

3) i'm 16years old

4) yes i have some experience in raiding. i have been raiding naxx 10, naxx 25 VOA 10 and 25 man OS 10 and 25 with n drakes and can tacs in maly but never encountered him yet. i have raided from kara and a little BT in Burning crusade, but not on this charecter

5) i'm an calm, relaxed boy from denmark. who are up for some raiding. i'ts hard for me to get frustrated in raids, since World of warcraft is consittered as a Hobby, but can take it serious in progressing.

6) well due to exams my playtime right now is around 4 hours a day. but it might increase in the coming months.

7) i need a Raiding guild, since i'm tired of pugging halfway through spider wing in naxxramas and then get saved, and i saw your recrutment in one of the city channels

Cool i don't have anything to add. other than my armorylink.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Loviather
Back to top Go down
dmconthemove

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Loviather's application Empty
PostSubject: hi   Loviather's application EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:44 pm

hello senior loviather and welcome i like your style m8 we r good peeps here i hope u will enjoy wow with us
regards
DMC
Back to top Go down

Loviather's application
Page 1 of 1