Spicy Devils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow-kilrogg guild forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zargis (level 80 paly tank)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zargis

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Zargis (level 80 paly tank) Empty
PostSubject: Zargis (level 80 paly tank)   Zargis (level 80 paly tank) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:52 am

Personal Info:

1.Age:17
2.Name:Lewis
3.Location:UK
4.Playing times:about 4 to 5 hours but some times all day on the weekend.
5.Why you play the game:Becasue i find it fun and intresting.
6.How well you understand english?:I understand english well.

General Info:Hi my name is lewis i am 17 like to play wow alot, I enjoy raiding and just basicly like haveing fun i am a carm guy and very layed back.I am currently staying on in school but dont have to go friday and wensday Smile

7.Raiding experience(only considering Wrath raids):I have done all raids up to ulduar 25 man only raid i havent done is ToTC 10 man and 25 man.
8.Armory Link:(http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Zargis) my other char a dwarf hunter which use to be my main with the ulduar achivs on it (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Mvplewis)
9.Tell us some thoughts about your class(Why you decided your spec,what items you need upgrade and if you do not have proper enchants and gems,you are willing to get them? I decide to be a tank because my bro use to be a paly tank and i use to watch him play and his char looked well cool you might know him he is in kilrogg his name is Tregantle and thats why i decided to be a paladin tank and yes i am willing to change my gems and ench to get the best out of my char.
10.Raid days are 4 per week(Thursday,Friday,Sunday,Monday).Raid times are 20:00-23:00.How many are you will to attempt? I can do Thursday,Sunday and might to be able to do Friday it depends if i am doing something but more or likely i will be able to do friday.

Thank you for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
lagos

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Zargis (level 80 paly tank) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zargis (level 80 paly tank)   Zargis (level 80 paly tank) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Thank you for applying to our guild.We will replay to your application within the next 2 days
Back to top Go down

Zargis (level 80 paly tank)
Page 1 of 1