Spicy Devils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow-kilrogg guild forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geenstijl's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geenstijl

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Geenstijl's application Empty
PostSubject: Geenstijl's application   Geenstijl's application EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:03 pm

hey everyone!
I will start off rightaway:

Personal Info:

1.Age: 19

2.Name: Olivier

3.Location: Breda - The Netherlands

4.Playing times: evenings mostly, times can vary but usually I am online a lot

5.Why you play the game: because it's imba O-O!

6.How well you understand english?: My English is pretty okay, just passed my CPE proficiency cambridge exam ( if that makes sense to any of you )

General Info:

7.Raiding experience(only considering Wrath raids): Naxx10/25 OS10/25 EoE 10/25 onyxia 10/25 and about half of Ulduar 10

8.Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Geenstijl

9.Tell us some thoughts about your class(Why you decided your spec,what items you need upgrade and if you do not have proper enchants and gems,you are willing to get them?)

Well when wotlk came out I started of rightaway with a DK and i found out that it's one hell of an awesome class to play.
The problem with the class is that somehow a lot of *cough* retards also started playing DK and gave the class a somewhat "bad name" they dont deserve. I think that's a real shame and I love to show people how we can be really useful in party's and raids.
I specced mainly deep into the blood tree for high sustained raid DPS. My gear is, as you can see, not very bad but not very good either. Still I manage to dish out 4k+ dps at least in 25 mans, which I'm pretty proud of, ofc Very Happy. I try to keep my gear in best condition possible as cash is not really an issue for me (JC Smile) so that means best enchants, gems, etc.

10.Raid days are 4 per week(Thursday,Friday,Sunday,Monday).Raid times are 20:00-23:00.How many are you will to attempt?
willing to attempt all four, but maybe i have to miss one or two each week becasue I have quite a bussy social life too Smile

Sincerely,

Olivier
Back to top Go down
dmconthemove

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Geenstijl's application Empty
PostSubject: hi   Geenstijl's application EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:15 pm

good evening if u accept 2 weeks on trial status that means no loot we dontmake abyss out of loot of course we give to people and if u gear up pronto and show up on raids then we could give it a shot
Back to top Go down

Geenstijl's application
Page 1 of 1