Spicy Devils
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow-kilrogg guild forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crimsonwolf : Hunter/Survival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimsonwolf

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Crimsonwolf : Hunter/Survival Empty
PostSubject: Crimsonwolf : Hunter/Survival   Crimsonwolf : Hunter/Survival EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Personal Info:

1.Age: 15
2.Name: Nick
3.Location: UK (Scotland)
4.Playing times: Weekday : After school, Weekend : Mostly all day
5.Why you play the game: I enjoy the game and i love raiding and have good friends on it Smile
6.How well you understand english?: Very good Smile

General Info:

7.Raiding experience(only considering Wrath raids): All raids apart from Totgc 10/25 and only done half of ulduar 10/25
8.Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Crimsonwolf
9.Tell us some thoughts about your class(Why you decided your spec,what items you need upgrade and if you do not have proper enchants and gems,you are willing to get them?) I chose survival as i feel i get the most dps out of it... i can go marksman to boost the raids attributes also. My gear is properly enchanted and i am looking for upgrades in my boots and trinkets mainly.
10.Raid days are 4 per week(Thursday,Friday,Sunday,Monday).Raid times are 20:00-23:00.How many are you will to attempt? I can try to do 2-3 but for the first 2 weeks i have exams... so after that i can raid Smile

Didn't know if i had to put this in aswell but i have anyway.

1) Your character name: Crimsonwolf

2) Your Main spec: Survival (marksman offspec)

3) Your Age: 15

4) Do you have experience in Raiding? * All raids apart from Totgc 10/25 and only done half of ulduar 10/25

5) Describe yourself: ** I am very sporty, I like things done right i have patients but i do not accept stupidity. And i like to chat Smile

6) Whats your Average time that you spent online per day? Weekday : After school, Weekend : Mostly all day

7) Whats the main reason that you want to join Spicy Devils? I have a friend in the guild (Psr) who says you guys are awesome Smile and i am looking for a really good raiding guild to improve my gear and well... just to raid Smile

8)Tell us everything else you want here: Dont know atm ask in game chat if you want anything more.
Back to top Go down

Crimsonwolf : Hunter/Survival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spicy Devils :: Spicy Devils :: Recruiting!-
Jump to: